German-speaking Performance Sales / Account Manager
Multiple Locations: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands • Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1485
Position Title: Channel Manager Fieldsales_G01
Monster is looking for a Manager pay-for-performance Germany/DACH to join our Performance Sales team
The International Pay-for-performance (pfp) team at Monster manages the whole process with the client and the team from Monster (performance marketing, customer service and sales). From go-to-market strategy, market segmentation, pre-sales, sales and account management. We work closely with an inspired team to achieve our collective- and individual targets, by providing our online recruitment solutions and services and solve the recruitment challenges our clients are facing. As manager pfp you are working for Monster’s highest profile, highest revenue and potential global clients in a fast-growing environment. It requires to understand the client' needs and translate this into the Monster solutions.
In this role, the manager Pay-for-Performance is responsible for:
- Building a strong relationship with our top-level clients by visiting and inviting them at Monster to consult how to utilize Monster.com and beyond together with a sales development rep in order to maximize their performance based on their goals.
- Analyze and optimize campaigns where it is needed or to help clients achieve their recruitment goals with smart candidate attraction.
- Setting up powerful performance reports for our clients to manage and exceed expectations and drive qualitative customer success to strengthen long-lasting relationships through a “WOW” experience.
- Communicating directly with our EU clients; identifying new opportunities in the market and being our eyes and ears for the customers to help develop our product according to their needs
- Steering client campaigns in a high-tech setup to balance multiple goals and stakeholders
- Closing performance gaps and kicking off multi-departmental projects by working with Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Customer experience teams
- Generating market and performance insights to further scale monster.com and driving the individual customer performance
- Drive results in terms of revenue growth to a given ROAS by optimizing conversions and upsell/optimize deals and by strategically adding new clients
- Lead the transition to pfp for the dedicated sales reps by having 1:1’s, support with sales enablement tools and organizing a bi-weekly performance update for all people involved.
- Get the best results together with the team
Education /experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Marketing) or equivalent (preferred but not required), Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in marketing, agency or similar solution to Monster
- Outstanding persuasive and presentation skills for client & internal communication
- Solid analytical skills with a proven understanding of key sales/marketing metrics
- Guiding and working jointly with sales reps to optimize revenue, profit and client happiness by analyzing our data and advise them on actionable campaign improvements
- Help built a pay-for-performance solution within Monster strategically and tactically
- Be a trusted advisor to the sales director of the country for the pay-for-performance solution
- Analyze, steer and control the country based on the following metrics: Budget, ROAS, Revenue, exhaustion rate, and drive conversions Job view to apply finish for all clients
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communications skills
- Must be native in German, and fluent in English
What we offer
- Monthly base salary plus a team and individual performance bonus
- Participation in pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Holiday allowance;
- Entitlement to 26 working days paid holiday each year and 2 leave days for voluntary work
- “Monster family time”; a day you can spend to do something with your family
- An international and energetic working environment at our office in Amsterdam, NL
Community / Marketing Title: German-speaking Performance Sales / Account Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL