PfP Manager (DACH)
Multiple Locations: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands • Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1485
Position Title: Program Manager_G01
What we’re looking for…
German-speaking Sales Program Manager – Pay-for-Performance (PfP)
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented Pay-for-Performance Program Manager for our Germany/DACH market on a Permanent Full-time basis to join our European Pay-for-Performance team.
The International Pay-for-Performance (pfp) team at Monster manages the whole process with the client and the team from Monster (performance marketing, customer service and sales). From go-to-market strategy, market segmentation, pre-sales, sales, and account management. We work closely with an inspired team to achieve our collective and individual targets, by providing our online recruitment solutions and services and solve the recruitment challenges our clients are facing.
As Program Manager for pfp you are working for Monster’s highest profile, highest revenue, and potential global clients in a fast-growing environment. It requires to understand the client’s needs and translate this into Monster solutions.
What you will be doing…
- Building a strong relationship with our top-level clients to consult them how to utilise Monster.com and beyond together with a sales development rep to maximise their performance based on their goals
- Analysing and optimising campaigns where it is needed or to help clients achieve their recruitment goals with smart candidate attraction
- Setting up powerful performance reports for our clients to manage and exceed expectations and drive qualitative customer success to strengthen long-lasting relationships through a “WOW” experience
- Communicating directly with our EU clients; identifying new opportunities in the market and being our eyes and ears for the customers to help develop our product according to their needs
- Steering client campaigns in a high-tech setup to balance multiple goals and stakeholders
- Closing performance gaps and kicking off multi-departmental projects by working with Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Customer service teams
- Generating market and performance insights to further scale Monster.com and driving the individual customer performance
- Driving results in terms of revenue growth to a given ROAS by optimising conversions and upsell/optimise deals and by strategically adding new clients
- Leading the transition to pfp for the dedicated sales reps by having 1:1s, support with sales enablement tools and leading a bi-weekly performance meeting for all people involved
- Contributing to expand a pay-for-performance solution within Monster strategically and tactically
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the sales director of the country for the pay-for-performance solution
- Analysing, steering, and controlling the country based on the following metrics: Budget, ROAS, Revenue, exhaustion rate, and drive conversions Job view to apply finish for all clients
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fully fluent in German to native-level and fluent in English (oral and written)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role – preferably in marketing, agency, or similar solution to Monster
- Proven experience in helping build a pay-for-performance solution strategically and tactically in the assigned market/country
- Outstanding persuasive and presentation skills for client/external & internal communication
- Solid analytical skills with a proven understanding of key sales/marketing metrics in the assigned market/country
- Proven track record of success in guiding and working jointly with sales reps to optimise revenue, profit, and client happiness by analysing data and advise them on actionable campaign improvements
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communications skills
What will make you stand out…
- Education to Bachelor’s degree-level in Business/Marketing or equivalent – Master’s degree preferred
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive monthly base salary + company-based performance bonus
- Participation in pension scheme
- Travel and holiday allowance
- Entitlement to 26 working days’ paid holiday each year + 5 additional leave days: 2 Voluntary Work days + 2 Self-Care days + 1 Monster Family Time day: a day you can spend to do something with your family
- An international and energetic working environment in our Amsterdam, NL office
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Overamstel area – metro lines 50 + 51)
- Job type: Permanent Full-time
- Competitive: Competitive base salary
Community / Marketing Title: PfP Manager (DACH)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL