Senior Customer Service Representative - Remote
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Requisition Number: 1490
Position Title: Senior Customer Service Representative_G01
Senior Customer Service Representative - Remote
A Monster Customer Service Representative successfully delivers against customer and client expectations while driving awareness around Monster’s capabilities and product offerings throughout our customers’ organizations. A Customer Service Representative is expected to take personal responsibility for every interaction with a customer by providing World-Class service and by building customer loyalty, improve customer retention, and satisfying Global Customer Service goals and objectives. This position requires a person who is driven by customer interactions and a passion for service. This position requires a person to handle both inbound and outbound calls as well as email correspondence. This role is hybrid dedicated account representative and call center agent. You will be responsible for 2-4 Enterprise or Canada accounts, managing the day-to-day deliver of service as well as receiving and responding to queue-based email and call inquiries from clients and sales representatives. As this role supports both US and Canadian customers, French speaking skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Effectively trouble-shoots issues reported by customers using critical thinking skills and identifying the root-cause.
- Follows issues through to resolution and engages the necessary outside parties when appropriate.
- Creatively resolves customer issues and ensures customer problems are accurately and completely resolved from the customer's perspective by using available resources, including on-line systems.
- Asks probing questions and takes the opportunity to educate customers to avoid unnecessary repeat contacts.
- Investigates customer complaints and performs front-line analysis and intervention when appropriate.
- Work as a liaison between clients and internal partners.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Active listening skills
- Dedication to resolve customer issues
- Learning and Decision-Making aptitude
- Document all customer contacts through Salesforce
- Recommend process improvements.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone and email coverage.
- Participation in initiatives and/or responds to requests for help to contribute to team and department success.
- Offers and seeks assistance from team colleagues to ensure accuracy and to further develop knowledge.
- Successfully coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Acts as a liaison between Monster key departments and customers.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell products and services.
Knowledge and Skills
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Monster policies, procedure, and products.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to learn additional product knowledge
- Efficiently accesses all resource materials needed to effectively and accurately interpret, respond to, and resolve customer inquiries and concerns.
- Possesses strong troubleshooting/critical thinking skills.
- Skilled at gathering and analyzing information from different sources to prioritize situation urgency and implement solutions.
- Creatively solves complex problems that affect customers and clients.
- Builds ongoing relationships with customers and sales representatives.
- Committed to 100% resolution of customer issues.
- Able to negotiate disagreements and conflict.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Monster.com website
- General knowledge of the internet and applications (Social Media, Job Boards, etc.)
- Exposure to or familiarity with CRMs, ticketing systems and email applications (Examples: Siebel, Salesforce, Jira, RightNow, Knowledge Base)
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organization and time management skills Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in French Canadian / English.
- Minimum 6 months call center agent experience.
- Predisposition to service, e.g. the consistent ability to represent the needs of the customer above all else.
- Requires strong organizational skills as well as the ability to research and respond to a high volume of telephone and email inquiries in a consistent and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and as part of a team.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to provide exceptional customer service that promotes a positive company image.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in verbal and written format.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Customer Service Representative - Remote
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Indianapolis, Indiana US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage