Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Requisition Number: 1498
Position Title: Software Engineer_G01
Monster is transforming. We are modernizing our platform and services to simplify finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved. You will be heavily involved and working on our core sites in the United States and Europe. At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that values innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with worldwide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that impact job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
• Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these
• problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
• Work in a co-located scrum team
• Work with Amazon AWS and Google GCP services
• Conduct and assist in integration testing
• Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of the Monster platform Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computing science or related technical field • 2+ years in Object Oriented or Functional Programming experience
• Experience in C# on .NET Framework / .NET Core
• Experience in Angular / React JS would be preferred
• Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
• Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design, and relational database principles required
• Experience in cloud apps development AWS / GCP would be preferred
• Strong analytical skills and good problem-solving skills
• Experience in Agile development methodologies Perks and Highlights:
• Medical card, group insurance coverage, dental, optical, gym, etc.
• Flexible working hours with options to work from home
• Personalized training, coaching & opportunities
• Exciting Events, Company Excursions, Dinners & more!
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY