Senior Business Analyst
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1502
Position Title: Senior Business Analyst_G01
Senior Business Analyst
Drive the business!
Monster Worldwide’ s Marketplace team is looking for a skilled Senior Business Analyst to investigate a variety of business opportunities and drive solutions that will shape and drive the success of our organization. Within this team, you will be an impactful operator and thought-partner across the business. This is a great role for someone eager to engage with all core functions of the business and form partnerships with multiple leaders. This is also a role for people looking to make an impact for the communities we serve – your success in this role will cause more people around the world to land their ideal job, and more employers to grow their organizations!
- Identify business challenges and opportunities, with a focus on:
- Big Picture – how do we increase the volume and quality of job seeker/employer connections?
- On the Ground – which job seeker or employer segments should be getting more success?
- Acquire and analyze data to inform those opportunities
- Communicate solutions and action plans within our team and directly to stakeholders
- Work with product teams to investigate root-cause issues and implement solutions
- Maintain partnerships with marketing and sales to guide positive change in how we engage visitors and customers
- Develop domains of expertise (e.g. internal technical systems, business processes, external dynamics) to reveal opportunities and provide potential solutions
- Build data frameworks to illustrate performance or opportunities in a more actionable way
- 4 years advanced study/college degree (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years with data analysis and turning data into insights & recommendations
- 5+ years engaging with business challenges – potentially including product, marketing, sales, and/or finance
An ideal candidate will be:
- Analytical and Detail Oriented – has the ability to frame data to inform business questions, critically recognize data quality issues and biases, and share results via outcomes-focused communication
- Accountable – is able to manage workloads, track against deadlines, and proactively communicate when obstacles arise
- Enthusiastic – is excited by understanding and solving problems, and making a real-world impact
- Fluency with spreadsheet tools is required (i.e. Excel)
- Experience with using database or business intelligence tools is required (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new analytical methods is required. Experience with SQL, R, and/or Python preferred
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Business Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage