Director of Data Science
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1519
Position Title: Director, Data Science_G01
We are looking for a Director of Data Science to conduct analyses and provide data driven decisions for Military.com and Fastweb.com. This position will report to the VP of Analytics and will manage a team of analysts and be responsible for analyzing data around website usage, membership acquisition, marketing ROI, and advertising performance, with a charter to uncover insights that produce growth in each of these areas.
The successful candidate will be a proven analytics leader who is comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrates strong attention to detail, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Partner with senior leadership team to develop data-driven business strategy
• Collect and analyze data to deliver insights to help make decisions and drive optimizations across a wide spectrum of business and technology areas, including member acquisition, revenue optimization, advertising inventory management.
• Oversee planning and execution of Tableau view creation and partner with our Engineering team to build requirements for data infrastructure necessary to facilitate efficient analysis and reporting
• Provide guidance and thought-leadership on analytical best practices to team members and clients
• Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for business or product improvement
• Bachelors degree required
• 7+ years in analytical role
• 3+ years management experience
• Experience in media publishing or digital marketing industry
• Excel expert, SQL proficient
• Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tool
• Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• SEO knowledge a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Data Science
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage