Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1555
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
Technical Product Manager
Monster is looking for a Product leader with B2B experience and a strong technical acumen to play an active role in defining our solutions for content aggregation. In this role, you will help develop a holistic and productized approach to acquiring content at scale, and to improve operational efficiency through a self-service automated approach. If you are a highly motivated, experienced product manager who is looking to make an impact, Monster would love for you to help us redefine the industry.
• Provide business leadership for the content acquisition team; develop and manage the roadmap for best-in-class, accessible solutions for integration and business acceleration
• Proactively conceive, research, define and document epics and stories; work collaboratively with the scrum team to groom and prioritize the backlog
• Act as the liaison between the development team, the business teams and partners from development through delivery.
• Work as an advocate for the needs of our customers and partners
• Evaluate industry innovations and ensure that we are building for future needs
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field
• 2+ years of technical product management required
Experience in working on system integrations and data flows a plus.
• Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high-growth environment, including developing and implementing go-to-market strategies
• Delivery focused, with a track record of delivering innovative, customer-centric and high-performing products; and a proven ability to manage program-level portfolio workloads
• Experience with product development tools (Jira, Confluence, Aha)
• Written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences.
• Experience with Agile and scrum methodologies
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US