Accounts Payable Representative
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1565
Position Title: Accounts Payable Representative_G01
What we’re looking for…
Accounts Payable Representative
We are currently looking to hire a talented Accounts Payable Representative on a Permanent Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
As a member of the Global Accounts Payable Team based in Prague you will be responsible for AP projects and various accounts payables and finance processes across numerous countries, reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Global Cash Management & Accounts Payable.
The person we are looking for will be proactive and dynamic involvement in the Global Accounts Payable Team to coordinate AP related projects, support audit controls and achieve key performance measurements in terms of efficiency, productivity and quality by ensuring all the processes and controls are followed and service excellence provided to both internal and external clients.
You need to be a strong team-player as responsibilities include working with various team members and cooperating with peers in a way to promote trust and communication.
What you will be doing…
- Maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with Service Level Agreements and provide consistent, timely and accurate delivery of accounts payable services to clients through managing and conducting daily operational activities
- Inputting and coding invoices for designated countries
- Ensure invoices are routed to the appropriate approvers, matched with correct purchase orders, assigned the correct cost centers and GL account in accordance with Company policy
- Managing the invoice flow ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed promptly and accurately within Coupa
- Regularly reviewing creditor ageing and involving other departments to assist in resolving issues as appropriate
- Maintain vendor master data in oracle with approved authorization
- Processing of employee travel expenses
- Manage reimbursement of business expenses via Oracle for employees
- Accountable to internal customers and external suppliers for AP issues and queries
- Working within strict company controls framework and policy guidelines
- Cooperation with the Accounting Team and other internal departments seeking synergies
- Ensure month-end close timetable deadlines are met efficiently and effectively
What’s essential for you to have…
- 1+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Finance, Accounting or Economics background
- Major ERP & Procure-to-Pay system experience (Oracle preferred but not essential)
- Previous SSC experience an advantage
- Fluent in English, knowledge of another European language would be of an advantage
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Mathematical and analytical approach
- Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external contacts through open and confident communication
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong Team player to ensure team projects and deadlines are achieved
What will make you stand out…
- Previous finance experience with strong adaptability to various financial systems.
What’s in it for you…
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- 25-day vacation package
- Competitive salary
- Job-related continuous training
- Relocation assistance & immigration support
- Company benefits; including life insurance, health care program, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, etc.
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
- Job type: Permanent Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Representative
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ