Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 1570
Position Title: UX Designer_G01
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a UX Designer to join our team in McLean, VA. The Senior UX Designer is a User Experience (UX) leader reporting to the Manager, UX. This individual directs the design and evaluation of technologies that enable business or consumer end-users and to use networking, computing, and communication devices with ease in business environments. Manages the activities related to providing usability support to product teams, develops methodologies and procedures used in the testing, analysis and investigation of applications/systems, as well as graphical, web, multimedia, voice response, and conversational user interfaces. Ensures products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Determine specifications for user interfaces and internal structures for products in development
- Work cross-functionally to evaluate, design, build, and test the product enhancements requested by others
- Consider user profiles and customer requirements with emphasis on human error control, visual interaction, and physical manipulation
- Plan and implements the standards for design concept and implementation
- May evaluate technologies against industry standards and ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform implementation solutions
- Experience with web graphic creation and optimization (should be proficient using PhotoShop), the ability to reproduce design intent with a high degree of fidelity and familiarity with user-centered design best-practices, and usability evaluation techniques
- Understanding of the web application development process, including compilation/building, coding standards, and source control
- Understanding of modern design tools beyond the Adobe Suite (Sketch, InVision)
- Experience leading large project team development environments with regionally distributed development group
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously Experience working with technical, design, and product teams
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: UX Designer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage