Senior Solution Sales Consultant
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1571
Position Title: Senior Solutions Sales Account Manager, Field_G01
Senior Solutions Sales Account Manager, Field
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Solutions Sales Account Manager to join our Field Sales team! Monster is a global online employment solution for people seeking jobs and employers who need to hire great people. Since the day of our founding in the fledgling days of the Internet over 20 years ago, we have never stopped helping our customers and job seekers to Find Better. With millions of jobs, cutting-edge technologies, global connections, and smarter solutions, Monster is continuing to change the ways that connect companies and talent. Our mission is connecting the world’s jobs to people, everywhere by creating and delivering the best recruiting media, technologies and platforms; we strive every day to help our customers hire and help people find jobs, and we need great talent like you to make this possible. The sales role requires the individual to be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Monster's Software Solutions. The individual will work closely, collaborate with, and assist peers in the Monster Account Executive team(s) assigned to them, as an overlay, for Monster's named accounts, as well as develop new business opportunities and strategies in the Enterprise and/or Staffing space.
- Ability to present to C- Level clients, Talent Acquisition VP and VPs of HR
- Demonstrate Monster solutions products in an effective manner that caters to the level of audience
- Ability to forecast and report accurately regional performances and to consistently generate a healthy sales pipeline funnel in the region
- Must be a self-starter on lead generation and drive meeting activity in the region with excellent time management skills
- Have strong communication and presentation skills and the confidence to present in large size forums
- The individual must be consultative sales person by identifying clients business challenges, white-boarding the point of view, diagraming HR eco workflows is a must!
- Sell complex software solutions including proper lead qualification, discovery, scope, level of effort, statement of work, proposal, and contract execution
- The role is quota driven with quarterly and annualized targets for sales and activities.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Cycle including ATS, HRIS, Pre-hire, On-boarding and Post-Hire modules
- Recruitment process including job distribution, wrapping, resume sourcing, candidate communication, OFCCP compliance and reporting
- Digital Recruitment Marketing is a plus including Ad buys, SEO, SEM, Email, CRM and other forms of outreach
- Talent Analytics, source attribution, ROI, web trends and candidate supply and demand
- Familiarized with top market share ATSs, CRMs, HRISs players as well as basic integrations.
- Career Site Applications including mobile optimization, landing pages, private portals, talent communities, branding, job search and job recommendations
- Cloud solutions technology including semantic search is a plus
- Formal corporate sales training including MEDDIC, Strategic Account Planning, and any other formal corporate training is a plus.
- Salesforce activity tracking, opportunities and forecasting Years of Experience
- 8+ years of solution selling in the HR/Recruitment enterprise space Education
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Technical preferred)
- Travel required up to 50% of the time
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solution Sales Consultant
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage