Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1578
Position Title: Senior Sales Enablement Manager_G01
Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager
Monster is seeking a talented Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our team in Weston, MA! The Senior Sales Enablement/Program Manager acts as the Voice of Sales to drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to accelerate revenue and enable our sellers & their managers to maximize their selling time and ensure maximum yield from every salesperson. Manages sales enablement projects by planning, organizing, controlling and deploying key milestones, deliverables and resources that affect field sales organizations' long-term goals and objectives. The Senior Sales Enablement/Program Manager takes inputs from multiple functional departments, collaborates with key stakeholders to provide the necessary quality assurance of the sales deliverables; and creates, synthesizes and executes on the required output to drive sales success
- Manage all aspects of enablement program - from planning to execution.
- Coordinate and implement product, sales and technical training ensuring alignment with corporate strategies.
- Evaluate and recommend techniques and practices that ensure goal achievement.
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations and regional partners (like marketing, sales, product and others) to develop and maintain effective training programs; communicate process status and recommend changes.
- Facilitate online training sessions as needed for key stakeholders.
- Deliver virtual or face to face training as needed.
- Resolve complex problems, anticipate change and redirect efforts, as necessary.
- Create training material to support programs including PowerPoint presentations, eLearnings, micro learnings, FAQs etc.
- Provide timely communications to key stakeholders; participate in and/or facilitate regular cross functional briefings.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills with demonstrated capacity to collaborate cross functionally in a matrixed organization
- Strong content design experience
- Learning management tools knowledge (Highspot, Articulate, Camtasia, etc)
- Works independently but cross functionally
- Experience designing training modules and workflows based on sales business processes.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Sales Enablement Program Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage