Social Media & Content Marketing Intern – BeNeLux
Requisition Number: 1606
Position Title: Contractor_G01
What we’re looking for…
Social Media & Content Marketing Intern – BeNeLux (Part Time)
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented intern for a paid traineeship on a part-time basis, who will be responsible for assisting and supporting our EU Marketing team in their Social Media & Content Marketing activities across our BeNeLux market (Netherlands, Belgium & Luxembourg).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about all things Marketing and looking for an entry-level experience to gain some valuable skills in the field, working for a worldwide-leading employment website and recruitment technology company!
What you will be doing…
In this exciting role, your main responsibilities will cover 3 key areas of our EU Marketing operations:
- Community Management
- Supporting the team in planning various social media campaigns
- Devising, scheduling, and analyzing daily social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & YouTube – among others
- Creating content that supports our campaigns
- Coming up with relevant angles for our blog and writing blog articles
- Contributing to the creation of visuals, photos, and videos
- Content Marketing
- Auditing content and starting the creation of a content library
- Working with the Global Content team to ensure our blogs are optimized for SEO
- Writing commercial content for different marketing channels
- Brainstorming creative marketing campaigns and supporting them from concept to execution
- Drafting internal and external brochures and presentations
- Campaign support
- Creating landing pages
- Writing commercial copy
- Running event management (online)
What’s essential for you to have…
- Eligible for internship opportunity in the Netherlands
- Bilingual – full professional language proficiency in both Dutch & English
- Some skills and/or knowledge of Copywriting, SEO optimization & HTML
What will make you stand out…
- Ideally a first experience in an office work environment and/or Marketing field
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner, please apply via our career site by clicking on the link below… We’d love to hear from you!
Additional job details:
- Location: Amsterdam office + Remote working (“work from home”)
- Job type: Internship
- Working hours: Part time
- Compensation: 400€ per month to cover expenses
Community / Marketing Title: Social Media & Content Marketing Intern – BeNeLux
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL