Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Remote
Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 1642
Position Title: Customer Service Representative_G01
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
* Please submit resumes in English
A Monster Customer Service Representative successfully delivers against customer and client expectations, while driving awareness around Monster’s capabilities and product offerings throughout our customers’ organizations. As an outward-facing named resource, they are expected to take personal responsibility for every interaction with a customer by providing World-Class service, building customer loyalty, improving customer retention and satisfying Global Customer Service goals and objectives.
This position necessitates a person who is autonomous, driven by customer interactions and a passion for service. This individual will be handling both inbound and outbound calls as well as email correspondences. Thus, they should be fluent in both French and English. This position will be expected to cover the 9am-5pm EST shift.
- Manages day-to-day service delivery and have direct customer contact.
- Receives and responds to a high volume of inquiries from customers through calls and emails.
- Performs as a Subject Matter Expert and engages in various projects.
- Expected to offer coaching assistance and answering questions for other agents on the team.
- Effectively trouble-shoots issues reported by customers using critical thinking skills and identifying root-cause.
- Investigates customer complaints and performs front-line analysis and intervention when appropriate.
- Works as internal advocate for the customer and actively lead all issues to resolution.
- Resolves customer needs in a timely fashion utilizing defined company policies and procedures.
- Builds ongoing relationships with customers.
- Ensures customer problems are accurately and completely resolved by using available resources, including on-line systems.
- Engages the necessary outside parties when appropriate and coordinates with Sales and other internal departments.
- Asks probing questions and takes the opportunity to educate customers to avoid unnecessary repeat contacts.
- Provides orientation and product training to new and existing customers on all applicable aspects of Monster product offerings.
- Communicates site enhancements as well as account updates, downtime and known errors.
- Work as a liaison between clients and internal partners.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate resources.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Implements social media products manually when needed.
Passion for Service
- Active listening skills.
- Demonstrate patience.
- Able to handle difficult customers tactfully, courteously and professionally.
- Dedication to resolve customer issues.
- Learning and Decision-Making aptitude.
- Document all customer contacts through Salesforce.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
- Adheres to assigned schedules to ensure appropriate phone and email coverage.
- Participation in initiatives and/or responds to requests for help to contribute to team and department success.
- Offers and seeks assistance from team colleagues to ensure accuracy and to further develop knowledge.
- Successfully coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Acts as a team backup when needed.
- Acts as a liaison between Monster key departments and customers.
- Identify opportunities to up-sell products and services.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and as part of a team.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to provide exceptional customer service that promotes a positive company image.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in verbal and written format.
- Must act proactively and support the team.
- Be able to live by Monster’s values.
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to learn additional product knowledge to support special customers, special sales channels and promotional events.
- Efficiently accesses all resource materials need to effectively and accurately interpret, respond to, and resolve customer inquiries and concerns.
- Troubleshooting/Critical Thinking skills.
- Skilled at gathering and analyzing information from different sources to prioritize situation urgency and implement solution.
- Organized and self-disciplined.
- Creatively solves complex problems that affect customers and clients.
- Committed to 100% resolution. Able to negotiate disagreements and conflict.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Monster’s core values by consistently exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Able to set and meet appropriate customer expectations.
- Understands how to determine root cause of an issue (root cause analysis).
- Understands and anticipates the needs of customers, consumers, and clients by proactively addressing them.
- Accountable for knowing current Customer Satisfaction metrics and Coaching/Quality Assurance Average to date.
- Accountable for knowing team goals and current Customer Satisfaction scores for their Team.
- Accountable for knowing where to find metrics.
- Communicates effectively with senior management.
- Able to learn new technology and assist others using technology.
- Assists customers with e-service navigation, registration, and workflows.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Monster.ca and Monster.com website
- General knowledge of the internet and applications (Social Media, Job Boards, etc.)
- Exposure to or familiarity with CRMs, ticketing systems and email applications (Examples: Siebel, Salesforce, Clear Quest, Jira, RightNow, Knowledge Base)
- Exceptional listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organization and time management skills
- Resilience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Dependable with strong follow through skills
- Action oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Fluently bilingual (French and English) - Excellent verbal and written communication skills generally acquired through college or other advanced educations are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Previous customer service experience (minimum of 2 years) - Call Center and/or account management experience is preferred.
- Comfortable initiating direct customer contact and proactive outreach.
- Metrics must be within the top 10% of department in all categories.
- Predisposition to service, e.g. the consistent ability to represent the needs of the customer above all else.
- Requires strong organizational skills as well as the ability to research and respond to a high volume of telephone and email inquiries in a consistent and professional manner.
- Demonstrates a strong technical aptitude.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Prior advertising or media implementation experience is a plus.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Remote
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Montreal, Quebec CA