Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1656
Position Title: Business Analyst_G01
Monster is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team! This role will report to the Director of Analytics and will be responsible for day-to-day business, product and sales analysis of (Fastweb.com or Military.com).
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance indicators (visitors, engagement, conversion, member metrics, etc.) and quickly identifying areas of opportunities, concern and associated recommendations
- Creating automated dashboards in Tableau
- Conducting ad hoc analyses based on business needs, providing insights and communicating findings to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Using SQL to gather and aggregate data
- Defining testing strategies and conducting A/B and multivariate tests Skills and Tools
- Previous experience working in a Web / Digital / Marketing Analytics role
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst or other Web Analytics tools
- Excel expert
- Experience creating Tableau dashboards
- Exposure to website A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize or Optimizely
- SQL proficient
- Experience developing measurement frameworks and designing data collection solutions
- Familiarity with Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Knowledge of digital marketing particularly SEO and SEM a plus
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Marketing Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related field)
- 5+ years experience
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage