VP, Organic Performance
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1754
Position Title: VP, Marketing_G01
VP, Organic Performance
We’re seeking a VP Organic Performance to join our team. This position will be responsible for the ideation, development, and execution of search engine optimization strategies for Monster globally with a strong emphasis on technical SEO.
This position leads our global Organic Performance team, with responsibility for websites in North America and Europe. Because this is a fully remote role, the ideal fit will also be comfortable working virtually while managing their own schedule to balance the needs of the team and broader company. Some non-traditional work hours may be needed to accommodate global meetings.
- Create a world class organic performance function by staying up to date on trends, technology, and best practices; be accountable for implementing, driving, and optimizing Monster’s global SEO and organic-first performance strategies.
- Plan, organize, and drive all organic performance Bankable Plan initiatives, including primary accountability for all milestones, KPIs, and outcomes.
- Serve as the primary SEO evangelist throughout the organization and work cross functionally to establish alignment and buy in on the organic-first performance strategy.
- Be a source of knowledge for all things SEO, proactively sharing ideas and recommendations with the rest of the business.
- Collaborate with Product, Technology, and Marketing teams across the business to ensure SEO considerations are factored into all products and features.
- Develop an SEO roadmap that balances acquisition, conversion, user experience, and technical SEO foundations.
- Leverage analytics and data to prioritize SEO initiatives while monitoring user acquisition health metrics and identifying areas of improvements, competitive benchmarks, and relevant trends.
- Lead, coach, and mentor the SEO department, ensuring the team has a vision and clear objectives.
- Build a unified SEO team to deliver best in class experiences and hit key organic performance goals.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes; direct optimization projects.
- Facilitate collaboration across teams in furtherance of SEO priorities, including Product, Technology, Content, Design, Social Media, Performance Marketing, and other activities.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of enterprise-level organic performance experience required, including demonstrated success in audience acquisition and search ranking improvement for a large public-facing website.
- Demonstrated knowledge of both content SEO and technical SEO; experience with global SEO highly desired.
- Familiarity with major SEO, project management, and web analytics platforms, including Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Botify, Moz, SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, JIRA, Confluence, Slack.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Creative thinker and self-starter, with the ability to deal with both the big picture and the day-to-day details while successfully multitasking.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Should be comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Organic Performance
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage