National Account Manager
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 1774
Position Title: Account Executive III â�� NAM_G01
National Account Manager
Monster Government Solutions is looking for an experienced, motivated, and creative State, Local and Education (SLED) National Account Manager to support a growing market. In this role, you will report to the Vice President of SLED and are responsible for selling Monster’s Government Products and Solutions through interacting directly with customers in State and Local Government, K-12, and Higher Education accounts in the assigned territory.
The language and needs of SLED are unique and the industry is experiencing unprecedented change. We want someone who will be able to clearly articulate the value of Monster Government Solutions while respecting the overwhelming needs and responsibilities the SLED sector faces. We are looking for a sales individual who has experience managing relationships throughout the SLED organizational structure and is adept at building solid repeatable business propositions, particularly in a digital and cloud focused environment. A consistent record of successful and smart selling in this meaningful and changing business environment is crucial.
We are a driven & passionate team of salespeople with a desire to disrupt the current state of the SLED sector. We are looking to expand our team to include additional A-players who are looking to bring simplicity and efficiency to a complicated world.
- Experience utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with C-level prospects, and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Monster SaaS products and services.
- Strong relationship building skills across all levels of SLED accounts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, Technology and Product Development.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and Monster SaaS products and solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- At least 3 years in a SLED quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement.
- Have a deep understanding of the changing environment within the SLED sector and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success.
- Have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
- Are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork.
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts.
- Have a technical background and/or experience with SaaS or similar solution selling.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk!
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Salary range for this position: $94,000 - $141,600 base + commissions
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Community / Marketing Title: National Account Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US