Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1862
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer_G01
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer- Remote
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Full Stack Engineer to lead the design and implementation of Monster’s marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform. This role will establish the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team. This position is fully remote.
Produce amazing Web UIs while delivering production grade applications in a fast-paced environment.
Promote UI best practices and processes across the team and help stand up a consistent UI tools and libraries.
Be an awesome team-mate. Engage with UX designers and API developers on various projects.
Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies including Java, SpringBoot and Node.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS services
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 to 8 years of Java or any object oriented language experience
- 5+ years’ experience in UI development, extensive React, NextJS or similar framework experience is required.
- Strong working knowledge of Sass, CSS, TypeScript and ES6.
- Knowledge of cross-platform browser compatibility restrictions and requirements.
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub & Jenkins would be a plus.
- Testing Framework Experience (JUnit, Mockito)
- Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
- Knowledge in OO development principles, IoC and DI patterns, multi-tier web application design principles required
- Experience in Cloud development using AWS or GCP
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
Salary range for this position: $114,000 - $142,000
*Please note that the salary ranges may differ based on location and experience
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US