Premium Service Rep
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1865
Position Title: Senior Customer Service Representative_G01
The Premium Customer Experience Representative manages day-to-day service delivery on large national accounts. As an outward-facing named resource, they have direct customer contact for an assigned portfolio of large or complex accounts. They build strong ongoing employer/recruiter relationships by consistently resolving customer needs in a timely fashion utilizing defined company policies and procedures.
With wide-ranging international contract implementation experience and vast product knowledge, this individual will use past experience, research, and visionary thinking to offer best practices to customers.
Individuals in this role will provide performance and trend reporting to customers and will possess the ability to analyse the data to highlight ways the customer can maximize usage and performance of their Monster products.
The Premium Customer Experience Representative coordinates with Sales and other internal departments to implement their customer’s orders through the entire order implementation process, and works to proactively address any service needs throughout the contract duration. They may work in a supportive capacity with Sales on renewals, up-selling opportunities, and various service related items, but do not have specific Sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in account management and/or premier customer service
- Experience planning and implementing customers’ contracts and account initiatives
- Experience creating and conducting virtual and face to face presentations, preferably in a business setting
- Experience successfully compiling and analysing data and reports to define problems and form a plan of action, preferably in a business setting
- Able to learn and adapt to changing requirements and situations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Monster websites
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Resilience and ability to cope effectively under pressure
- Dependable with strong follow through skills
- Action oriented with strong sense of urgency
- Ability to travel up to 5%, as needed
- Serves as first point of contact for customers’ main contacts and recruiters
- Oversees product implementation and adoption of purchased products
- Ensures contract and program implementation plans are consistent with Monster and customer strategies
- Conducts ongoing meetings with customers to increase understanding of their recruitment needs and objectives
- Responsible for presenting multiple Account Reviews to Sales and Customer Experience Management on a quarterly basis
- Accountable for proactive work being done on 30% of their account portfolio each month
Customer Support / Relationship Management
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
- Creatively resolves customer issues and ensures customer problems are accurately and completely resolved by using available resources, including online systems
- Employs active listening skills. Demonstrates patience, and is able to handle difficult customers tactfully, courteously and professionally
- General knowledge of the internet and applications (Social Media, Job Boards, etc.)
- Able to learn new technology and assist others with using technology
- Communicates site enhancements as well as account updates, downtime and known errors
- Ability to create and host webinars as needed
- Delivers Monster standard ad hoc reporting at customer’s request and acts as the first point of contact for key customer contact questions regarding reporting
- Ability to understand and provide:
- Usage of all products
- Performance of that usage
- Trend of Usage
- Trend of Performance
- Create Awareness of Monster’s Value Proposition by highlighting strong performance of Monster’s products
- Suggests actions to optimize performance or prevent future problems
Community / Marketing Title: Premium Service Rep
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brno, Jihomoravský CZ