Employer Brand Strategist
Location: Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 1869
Position Title: Client Services Solutions Specialist_G01
Employer Brand Strategist
Monster Worldwide is seeking an Employer Brand Strategist to join our team in our Montreal office. This resource will work with teams across functions and geographies to deeply understand our clients’ culture and identity. The Employer Brand Strategist will define client needs and develop a plan and proposal for delivery of the project. The ideal candidate will build relationships and be viewed by customers as a consultant and partner.
- Meet with Customers to evaluate their current state
- Responsible for the identification/development of employer brand solutions for clients using company products, outsourced technology solutions and/or proprietary tools/techniques that others implement
- Create impactful content such as career website copy and new employer brand identities
- Assist with creating a digital presence that provides a high conversion rate
- Work with our internal team of data analyst, web developer, studio manager to create brand identities
- Persuasive /A Great Pitcher: Demonstrated experience pitching creative ideas. Ability to meet with clients and to make oral presentations at meetings to present creative work, provide information or explain the creative process
- Demonstrated experience in generating creative ideas and developing creative work
- Collection of work should reflect ability to create strong conceptual ideas in a wide variety of media
- 3-4 years of brand development (employer brand or corporate brand)
- Passion for creativity and storytelling
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must be goal and deadline oriented
- Must possess a passion for organizational innovation and continuous process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Communication to an internal and external audience as well as excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Manage large numbers of competing priorities
- Bilingual English and French Required
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Employer Brand Strategist
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Montreal, Quebec CA