Associate Sales Engineer
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1890
Position Title: Sales Engineer_G01
Associate Sales Engineer
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Sales Engineer to join our team! Sales Engineers are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment budget and strategy through our performance-based search engine for jobs. This position develops relationships with current and potential customers to promote and sell pay-per-click (PPC, PPAS, PPA) products within defined territory. Work independently and with core sales account managers to identify potential customers and to provide expertise on the PfP product. Manage the account post sale in conjunction with assigned campaign manager. This role will be fully remote.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining products to both internal and external clients
- Assist with Research and development of new products
- Modify and adjust products to meet client needs
- Serves customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services
- Develop client relationships through in-person meetings, phone, email, social media, and professional networks
- Achieve overlay quota by positioning our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model within a defined territory and/or book of business.
- Work independently and with core sales account managers to build a high quality pipeline of opportunities through prospecting and presenting the company’s value proposition via webinars and in person meetings
- Work with assigned campaign manager to help start new campaigns and to optimize existing campaigns
- Work with all parties to acquire the content that will be campaigned by the customer
- Develop an ongoing investment thesis that ties to the customer’s definition of success and constantly course correct throughout the duration of the campaign
- Assess, define and propose source attribution to deliver on the investment thesis
- Partner with campaign managers to monitor client results and outcomes
- Analyze and present monthly analytics reports to clients
- Technically savvy
- Competitive in nature
- Metrics driven
- Experience successfully positioning pay-per-click advertising (PPC) ideally to Fortune 1,000 HR decision makers and or the Agencies that represent them
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills: written, verbal and phone
- An ability to develop relationships with prospects and to retain clients in a highly competitive environment
- Proven track record of closing business and exceeding revenue/bookings quotas
- Can do, positive attitude that enjoys working in a highly competitive positive team environment
- Able to travel up to 10-20%
- Work from home or from a Monster.com office near you
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $65,900 - $82,400
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Sales Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US