Associate Manager, Customer Service - German speaking
Location: Brno, South Moravian, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1891
Position Title: Manager, Customer Service_G01
The Associate Manager’s primary function is to ensure the satisfaction and support of our customers in the DACH region.
Through effective leadership, support and coaching, the Associate Manager will lead the DACH Support team to effectively engage and advise our Core, Premium, Agency and PFP customers. The Associate Manager is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction scores, KPI targets and driving successful outcomes for our users during their Monster experiences. In addition, the Associate Manager is responsible for participating in the recommendation, development and implementation of quality service initiatives which improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Lead a team of CSRs to support our Core, Premium, Agency and PFP lines of business.
- Inspire and motivate staff to deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Provide support to team members to help them achieve department, individual and professional goals.
- Create an environment that allows team members to continuously develop themselves and increase their professional skill sets.
- Improve individual, team and department performance and customer satisfaction through effective coaching and performance analysis.
- Ensure employees have the tools, skills and knowledge to perform job functions.
- Present and participate regularly at department and operation meetings, and other meetings, as requested.
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of short and long term service strategies.
- Proactively promote business relationships
- Source, screen, interview and recommend hiring of highly qualified Customer Service Representatives.
- Address and resolve complex customer issues that are escalated to the management level.
- Advanced (fluent) knowledge of German and English
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills, ideally obtained in a customer service call/contact center environment.
- Experience within a pay-for-performance environment would be beneficial.
- To motivate, develop and lead individuals in a team environment.
- Understand multiple reports and acting on statistics for the team's progression.
- Requires a high degree of initiative and independence.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt positively to changes related to work processes, department structure, environment, and technology.
What Monster offers
- International and multicultural working environment in a shared service centre
- Job flexibility (hours & location)
- A 25 day vacation package
- A Competitive salary
- Job related continuous training
- Company benefits; including contribution to life insurance & pension schemes, health care program, language courses, food vouchers, and access to discounted health club memberships.
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation assistance
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Customer Service - German speaking
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brno, Jihomoravský CZ