Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1947
Position Title: Financial Analyst_G01
Financial Reporting Analyst
We are currently looking to hire a talented Financial Reporting Analyst on a Full-Time basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office. Here at Monster, our vision is to make every workplace happier and more productive by transforming the way employers and candidates find #TheRightFit. As a member of the centralized Accounting Team based in Prague you will be responsible for various processes and projects around financial reporting and accounting for a global organization. We are looking for a candidate, who will support the Finance & Automation Manager with regular financial reporting and submission, but also provide analysis and work towards lean solutions within (but not limited to) the Accounting Team.
What you will be doing…
- Working with various financial systems (Oracle, Hyperion, Tagetik)
- Maintenance of Chart of Accounts and mapping tables between them
- Solving the issues with transfer of data between the systems
- Submission of financials, forecast and non-financial data in Tagetik
- Writing, maintaining and executing existing reports that support the Accounting Team activities
- Driving the efficiencies and working towards lean solutions within (but not limited to) the Accounting Team
- Working on global projects as directed by the Finance & Automation Manager
- Ad hoc analysis and analytics as needed
- Part of the RPA team and involvement in development of bots
- Support the month-end accounting and closure activities
- Cooperation with the Accounting Team, System Administration Team, Global Financial Reporting and other internal departments seeking synergies and problem resolution
- Support for planned ERP system migration
What’s essential for you to have…
- Preferably a degree in Accounting/Finance or IT
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Finance processes and financial reporting
- Advanced Excel (Macros, Power Query)
- Major ERP system experience
- Experience with consolidation systems an advantage
- Positive attitude to change, seeking new ideas and fosters innovation
- Fluent English language
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package 25 days of vacation + 4 sick days + Purple Perk Days + 4-week allowance to work from abroad per year.
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Company provided Laptop
- A great work life balance
- Discounted gym and wellness membership + Cafeteria Benefits
- Company contribution to a pension fund and life insurance
- Private medical care package + discounted option for family members (Canadian Medical)
- Stock Purchase Program
- Chill out zone with leisure time activities, and relocation assistance
- Job related continuous training and career progression opportunities
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Reporting Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ