Senior Product Manager, Monetization Management
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 1951
Position Title: Senior Product Manager_G01
Senior Product Manager, Monetization
Monster is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Monetization Management to join our team! The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for optimizing Monster’s marketplace and Ad Operations from a business perspective. This individual will own and direct strategic decision-making, product business requirements, and analytics/reporting of business outcomes and marketplace dynamics. This person should have experience with Ad exchanges to define rules and systems and experience with building Ad systems.
- Establish the strategy, business goals and KPIs for our online ad/profile marketplaces
- Translate strategy into business requirements for our advertisement (CPC, CPA) and profile (pay-per-view) products, working closely with the Product and Technology organization.
- Define the auction rules and processes to optimize for revenue and relevance, including ad rank, reserve pricing, automated bidding strategies, programmatic partners, etc.
- Experience with GSP and Auction Rules, VCG Auction experience is applicable as well
- Work closely with product leads to define and optimize placements, and with internal sales and marketing teams to maximize inventory sold and budget fulfillment and drive marketplace growth
- Monitor day-to-day operations of the marketplace, customer/partner activity, report issues/opportunities, and identify solutions and improvements to be made
- Experience leading teams
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or advance degree preferred, Engineering, computer science preferred
- Minimum 5 years working in an internet business, preferably a two-sided marketplace
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online advertising technology
- Extensive experience with auction marketplaces and underlying algorithms, rules, and processes
- Strategic decision-making related to marketplace operations and alignment to business strategy
- Strong executive presence with the ability to lead internal stakeholders and explain complex concepts
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $123,400 - $185,000
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager, Monetization Management
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US