DEVOPS Engineer Contractor
Location: Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 2004
Position Title: Contractor_G01
DevOps Engineer – Contract
We are currently looking to hire a talented DevOps Engineer on a Contractor basis for our Prague, Czech Republic office.
What you will be doing…
The DevOps engineer owns the productivity of our team by helping us build a scalable CI/CD infrastructure for the next generation of MGS products.
As a DevOps software engineer, you will design, build, and use CI/CD infrastructure while working closely with the development, product and quality assurance teams and other stakeholders in our fast-paced, innovative environment.
You will gain a deep understanding of our product needs, networking fundamentals and AWS architecture while building tools for deploying, monitoring and analyzing functional and performance aspects of our software.
What’s essential for you to have…
- Excellent technical skills and working experience supporting Kubernetes and Docker Containerization
- Strong experience supporting Microservice Architectures
- Working knowledge of AWS to manage and support Monster AWS Environments
- Strong background using Automation techniques to help maintain and develop tools and services using best engineering practice
- Experience configuring and using CI/CD systems (Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline)
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (including Terraform or CloudFormation) and Source Control (Git and GitHub)
- Passionate and enthusiastic for new technology – particularly in relation to Cloud, Automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Proactive, self-motivated, eager and enthusiastic to share knowledge and work with other team members
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Possesses expert analytical and problem analysis skills with an exceptional record for delivery
- Thrive to be a team player
Community / Marketing Title: DEVOPS Engineer Contractor
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ