Third Party Risk Management Analyst
Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 2029
Position Title: Business Analyst_G01
What we’re looking for…
Third Party Risk Management Analyst
We're searching for an exceptional individual who is passionate about driving positive change. As a Third Party Risk Management Analyst, you are responsible for performing and coordinating supplier screenings for various risk areas. You will play a pivotal role in overseeing and elevating our Third-Party Risk Management Program (TPRM) for all of our suppliers. You will be accountable for the due diligence approach, developing an effective ongoing monitoring program while maintaining a balance between risk management and partner experience. You will be collaborating with business and risk owners, buyers and third parties to create an efficient program. You will collaborate closely with all key stakeholders to foster an effective TPRM program by developing guidance, training and a culture of continuous improvement.
You will be part of the Global Procurement Team, who are responsible for driving purchasing for the company. Within Procurement, you will be part of the TPRM and Sustainable Procurement team. Together with the risk owners we will ensure that our new and existing suppliers will bring maximum value to us with the minimum level of risk. You will report to the Head of TPRM and Sustainability.
What you will be doing…
Within the TPRM screening process execution
- Initiate and monitor the TPRM workflow that ensures suppliers are subjected to the right checks
- Perform certain supplier screenings, e.g. financial stability, sustainability
- Monitor and follow up on status of screening requests in the system
- Coordinate supplier screenings with screening parties outside of Procurement (IT, DP, Sanctions)
- Ensure proper documentation of performed supplier screenings, communicate results to requestors
- Monitor and trigger rescreening where applicable
- Coordinate and escalate risk events to subject matter experts and other significant issues involving third parties
- In process implementation and improvement
- Actively participate in TPRM related system implementations and roll out
- Provide continuous feedback on TPRM process efficiency and contribute to continuous improvement
- Create scorecards based on ongoing monitoring tests, buyer feedback and other sources
- Develop best practice guidance and provide training to stakeholders on program requirements and their roles and responsibilities
- Produce and maintain appropriate management information relating to TPRM
- In change & communication
- Ability to communicate the value of TPRM and the specific screenings towards stakeholders (including requestors and procurement)
- Maintain relationships with business and risk and owners, adjusting ongoing monitoring activities accordingly
What you will bring…
Your analytical and communication skills are well developed. You feel comfortable engaging with a broad range of stakeholders. You have a can-do attitude and can deal with ambiguity. Your strong process orientation and business acumen help you drive a green field role forward. Ideally, you have 2 - 4 years of experience in indirect procurement, project management or consulting roles with a demonstrated ability to support multiple threads of work or projects at one time.
- a broad understanding of indirect procurement and supplier lifecycle management
- deep understanding of supplier risk management and ways and sources through risks can be assessed
- strong analytical and data management skills
- help develop and compile new definitions and accounting standards to allow for consistent and transparent tracking of goals
- financial acumen and understanding of financial information/ability to analyze financial data and annual reports
- good communication and interpersonal skills, soft influencing skills to work with diverse group of stakeholders
- self-starter mentality, able to work independently
- continuous improvement mindset
- ability and comfort to work in a hybrid environment with a team spread across the world
- Knowledge of sustainable procurement practices (including Scope 3, CSRD requirements to value chain) is an advantage
What’s in it for you…
- You will be part of our Global Procurement team
- A flexible, international, and multicultural working environment, with a diverse, open and modern corporate culture that makes you feel welcome
- Competitive salary and market leading benefits
- Hybrid way of working: a modern office in Prague that promotes co-working, communication and active exchange combined with working from home
- Job-related continuous training
Additional job details:
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Job type: Permanent Full-Time
Community / Marketing Title: Third Party Risk Management Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ