Location: Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 2060
Position Title: Business Analyst_G01
The main responsibilities of the role will be bring you to work mostly with the European market. As an experienced professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization, you will play a crucial role in understanding the business needs of an organization and translating them into meaningful solutions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and will interface with various levels of management within the organization. You will help to coordinate plans, manage and control the activities of the EU Business Partner team that provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing processes that are cost effective and meet user requirements. You will bring your expertise or identify subject matter experts in support of multi-functional efforts to identify, interpret and produce recommendations based on company/business needs. You will receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. You will be in charge of organizing, leading and facilitating cross-functional project teams at EU level.
- Work closely with Country & Finance Leaders to provide the data and expertise to support budget planning and sales quotas for EU.
- Work with each BP to get a local overview and make sure the data is accurate before presenting it at EU level.
- Communicate team progress.
- Work closely with Sales and Management to ensure territory design and sales quotas are best aligned, to maximize sales productivity.
- Complete in-depth account and territory analysis in support of sales strategies and initiatives.
- Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution.
- Streamline and optimize the sales processes by helping sales management identify areas of opportunities and increase sales productivity.
- Analyze data to drive strategic planning and decision making (pipeline, sales, activity, quota attainment and KPIs)
- Provide supportive data and vital information in an organized, succinct, and concise manner. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Align improvement to performance shortfalls Works on cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5 years) in sales operations, data analysis, or a similar role, preferably within a multinational or EU-focused company.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Tableau, Excel) to extract and manipulate data for reporting purposes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets and derive actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a proactive approach to problem-solving and process optimization.
What’s in it for you…
- A flexible, international, and multicultural working environment, with a diverse, open and modern corporate culture that makes you feel welcome
- Competitive salary and market leading benefits
- Hybrid way of working: a modern office in Prague that promotes co-working, communication and active exchange combined with working from home
- Job-related continuous training
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 25 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 14 markets, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ