Manager, Product Owner
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 677
Position Title: Manager, Product Management_G01
Manager, Product Owner
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a Manager, Product Owner to join our team in Weston, MA.
Who you are:
You are an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to further advance your skills and career as a Product Owner of Product owners.
You’re highly-motivated with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to help deliver high quality products and experiences.
You will lead a team of Product Owners working with lean/agile development teams and stakeholders to evaluate and prioritize work and ensure that Monster delivers value.
- Lead a team of Product Owners
- Drive the vision and success of our Product owner community as Monster goes through its agile transformation.
- Provide vision and direction to the Product Owner and development teams and stakeholders throughout the business and oversee the creation of consistent requirements
- Work with your Product Owner team to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product management team
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ experience in product management for delivering innovative business solutions driven by science and technology.
- Experience of managing small, high performing teams.
- Experience working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams, managing the day to day tactics.
- Prior experience working with scrum or equivalent agile software development methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
- Managing teams of Product Owners across geographies.
- Exemplary analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of making business decisions using data and insights.
- Experience in collaborating effectively with various technology and data science teams
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables to meet customer and business need.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Product Owner
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage