Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 849
Position Title: Product Manager_G01
Own the product!
Monster Government Solutions is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager to develop and lead the strategy for its government focused Case Management product suite. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology units to define, scope and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, strategy and goals
- Focus on interface Design; the ideal candidate will have the ability to show a strong interest in application design trends and patterns, interact with modelling and data visualization that helps to convey and simplify complex concepts, and with the drive to make end users happy
- Management of the end-to-end product development process from initial concept to business case, analysis, execution, pilot testing, measurement and full-scale product launch
- Deeply understand customer use cases and pain points including customer workflows, data integration needs, and various configurations
- Represent the “voice of the customer” internally, using case management domain experience in guiding product design and development
- Regularly report on roadmap, product milestones, development, quality, and plans to key internal stakeholders and leadership
- Develop and own product requirements that are clear and well defined and be responsible for their consistency and quality
- Foster an environment of collaboration and idea share with lead business unit stakeholders
- Interact with the client base to gain valuable insight into product features, feedback on existing features and discover new opportunities
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that is strategic, customer focused, viable and feasible
- Work closely with the execution teams to ensure that milestones are met
- Clearly articulate contingencies and resource impact of each road mapped item
- Implement systems to capture and process ideas/feedback from cross functional associates
- Partner with product professionals across all company divisions on cross platform projects/products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Experience creating / implementing world class, reputable Product Management processes
- Experience working in or with the US government
- Strong interest in web technologies and a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional people and project management skills, as well as an ability to multi-task
- Outstanding record of professional achievement, ambition and drive
- Experience with Case Management is a plus
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster provides reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to participate fully in the application process and during employment. If you require an accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@Monster.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please not that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative action Employer M/F/Individuals with Disabilities/Veteran Status
Community / Marketing Title: Product Manager
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage