Creative Designer - Digital
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 862
Position Title: Graphic Designer_G01
- Concept, develop, and produce digital designs for Monster e-commerce
- Lead execution for key product pages, marketing landing pages, ad unit elements, emails, content pieces, infographics, and other projects
- Work closely with design manager, copywriters, project manager, and project stakeholders, to produce final product
- Maintain a results-oriented/testing and optimization approach for constant improvement in the e-commerce digital lifecycle
- Learn, keep up to date with, and work within global brand guidelines
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design and production skills (please provide portfolio of work)
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Some knowledge of Sketch, After Effects, Animation, preferable but not necessary.
- Experience with Ceros a plus
- Flexibility and the ability to work quickly and efficiently in a deadline-driven, changing environment
- Close attention to detail: ability to adhere to project requirements. Delivery of thoroughly reviewed, final products.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly and knowledgeably talk about your projects with team members and stakeholders
- Continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work within your own team and with teams across the organization
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design or fine arts, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of digital and graphic design experience
- Agency experience a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Creative Designer - Digital
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customised solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage