Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 907
Position Title: Software Engineer_G01
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Java Engineer in our Weston, MA Headquarters to be a part of the design and implementation of Monster’s marketplace for either our Seeker and/or Employer platform. This role will also participate in the establishment of the technical delivery of data and domain services for the capabilities assigned to the team.
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies including Java, SpringBoot and Node.
- Develop solutions in agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Develop and enhance set of high traffic and highly available APIs to be consumed by front-end applications
- Investigate and analyze reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a collocated scrum team
- Work with Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform services
- Conduct and assist in automated unit and integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of Monster platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Java 10, SpringBoot Experience
- Gradle, Groovy, Scala Experience a plus.
- Testing Framework Experience (EasyMock, Cucumber)
- Experience designing and developing both NoSql and relational databases.
- Experience designing and developing Data and Domain Services
- Experience in Cloud apps development such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong Analytical Skills and good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage