Manager, Product Management
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 926
Position Title: Manager, Product Management_G01
Manager, Product Management
Own the product!
Monster is looking for a Manager, Product Management to join our team in McLean, VA. Monster Government Solutions is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Manager of Product Management to develop and execute the processes for its government focused Monster Works product suite, including Case Management and Online Career Site. This individual will work closely with the functional business and technology leaders to define, scope, and implement development plans in support to Monster Government Solution's overall vision, processes, and goals.
- Lead product processes and have responsibility overseeing the team’s execution of product roadmaps and initiatives for Monster Works product suite
- Implement processes to capture and intake ideas/feedback from cross functional teams and apply a prioritization framework to limit WIP
- Organize the team’s response for requirements documents, RFPs, and SOWs for new features and functionality
- Play an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Discovery activities & Release/Sprint Goals
- Manage the performance and staffing of a team of product managers and product owners
- Collaborate closely with the internal technology and design teams
- Collaborate with project management, development, QA and marketing teams to develop and launch new / updated products and services
- Manage the teams against their contribution towards technology platforms for defined KPIs
- Work closely with the product team to define communication channels to identify opportunities to involve 3rd party vendors
- Collaborate with Business Development, Professional Services and Sales teams
- Understand the overall government civilian and federal marketplace served by the solution, as well as specific client needs and requirements
- 5+ experience in product management for delivering innovative business solutions
- Excellent communication skills including providing status updates to stakeholders
- Experience of managing high performing teams
- Experience working cross-functionally with UX design and software development teams, managing the day to day tactics
- Prior experience working with scrum or equivalent agile software development methodologies, preferably a large scaled agile approach
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Managing teams across geographies
- Exemplary analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of making business decisions using data and insights
- Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables to meet customer and business need
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Product Management
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage