Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 967
Position Title: Contractor_G01
UI Designer- Contract
Own the Product!
Monster Government Solutions is looking for a dedicated UI Designer Consultant in McLean, VA. The Interface Designer will be responsible for developing and designing the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials and packaging to enhance product images. The UI Designer will collaborate with project teams to execute assigned projects. This person will also collaborate with marketing, product and development teams relating to design issues.
- Team up with an experienced product and development teams to deliver company objectives
- Develop digital creative including product design, landing pages and mobile apps
- Maintain Monster’s design systems and educate teams on the value of systematic design
- Design innovative and beautiful candidate and employer products
- Prioritize and manage designs for products as well as changes to the design system
- 3+ years’ experience designing for a consumer facing digital company
- Expert in design best practices that convert and promote engagement
- Ability to execute several projects at a time while upholding quality work
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
- Must be adaptable and able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Understanding of digital graphic production process
- Understanding of digital systems and their value
- Understanding of modern design tools beyond the Adobe Suite (Sketch, InVision)
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: UI Designer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mclean, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage