Senior Web and Conversion Optimization Analyst
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 984
Position Title: Senior Product Analyst_G01
Senior Web & Conversion Optimization Analyst
Monster has an amazing opportunity for an experienced and talented Senior Web & Conversion Optimization Analyst to join our team in Weston, MA. As a key member of the Global Digital Team, you will be responsible for uncovering and presenting data driven, actionable insights to deliver maximum customer value and commercial impact. You will develop optimization hypotheses and manage and own the entire digital conversion roadmap to drive the end-to-end performance of the funnel. The role will be well suited to an energetic individual with first class data and analytical skills paired with an exceptional ability to turn complex data sets into simple and powerful commercial insights. You will need to work collaboratively with Marketing, Content, Design and UX/Research teams to develop requirements for product and tech to implement.
- Continuous monitoring of the conversion funnel to identify key friction points, trends, and opportunities
- Report, visualize and communicate data driven insights to stakeholders
- Build, own and manage the execution of the end-to-end conversion roadmap
- Clearly communicate testing ideas with concise briefs
- Produce rigorous and statistically accurate experiment analysis
- Evangelize about testing and build best practice methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Math/Statistics, Economics, or similar discipline
- Analytical, highly numerate and possessing good communication skills, as well as having strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience of optimizing customer journeys and owning test delivery
- Excellent technical knowledge of web analytics tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of A/B testing platforms and statistical frameworks used for test analysis
- Ability to drive several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and quality of execution
- Experience with Microsoft Excel/VBA programming/macros
- Working with structured & unstructured data sources
- Must be results focused with a positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- A collaborative nature and desire to be part of a team is essential
- Experience working within a Global Environment
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Web and Conversion Optimization Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage