Business Development Consultant, Partnerships
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 987
Position Title: Business Development Consultant III_G01
Business Development Consultant, Partnerships
Monster is seeking a talented full time Business Development Consultant to join our Partnerships team in our Weston, MA headquarters! The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for managing and developing Monster’s partnership ecosystem. This individual will use business analytics, partner channel expertise, and alliance partner acumen to manage multiple projects involving strategic partner deliverables, integrations, and partner channel revenue opportunities.
Key activities include on-boarding new partners, supporting existing partners, analyzing partner performance, market sizing and ecosystem analysis.
- Develop and on-board new partnerships to both drive new revenue and support seeker/customer acquisition and product adoption
- Develop and provide reporting to on partnership performance, and identify opportunities for improvement, optimization, and strategic gain
- Structure terms and execute contracts coordinating with cross functional stakeholders
- Facilitate communication with internal teams to effectively manage overall partnership (use-cases, inventory demands, product strategy, road-maps, operational requirements, GTM planning)
- Perform industry and trend research, analysis, and reporting
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Proven experience with digital marketing, metrics, reporting
- Knowledge of software technology required (SAAS solutions a plus)
- Knowledge of electronic publishing and digital advertising a plus
- Experience with social/mobile technologies and platforms a plus
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Passion using data to drive decisions
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Consultant, Partnerships
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage