Software Engineer- Front End
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition Number: 1333
Position Title: Software Engineer_G01
Software Engineer - Frontend
We are looking for Frontend Software Engineer to work on a new project that merges recruitment with advertising technology. Working with product management, collaborating with world-wide development squads in an agile environment, you will work on features that have an impact on job seekers, recruiters, and employers to match the right candidate to the right job.
Monster is transforming. We are modernising our platform and services to simplify the process of finding the right candidate for the right job. We want it to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
At Monster, you will be part of an agile team that values innovative thinking, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. These are exciting times! Join us on the journey as we transform the future of connecting people and jobs.
About the Role:
- Participate in application development and prototyping using multiple technologies – primarily React, GraphQL, Next.js, Cypress
- Develop solutions in an agile environment for all tiers of the applications
- Investigate and analyse reported defects and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Work in a scrum team within a hybrid office-home model
- Work with AWS, and some GCP usage
- Conduct and assist in integration testing
- Actively participate and initiate continuous improvement of the Monster platform
- Experience with popular front-end frameworks, preferably React
- Experience with Web automation testing libraries, preferably Cypress
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: GraphQL; Cloud computing (Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform); SSR (preferable Next.js framework); SEO
- Self-motivated with time management skills to work in 2 week sprints
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer- Front End
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU