Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 1550
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer_G01
Senior DevOps Engineer
Monster is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in our Weston, MA Office. As a key member of the DevOps Team you will be working with an ambitious team of highly focused, self-driven engineers to achieve maximum impact and results in line with the company mission. This is a fantastic opportunity as part of a large transformational project working to support the Monster implementation of AWS products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting and monitoring.
- Deep Knowledge of AWS services including S3, Cloudfront and Route 53. Proficient using AWS CLI
- Very strong EKS skills, knowledge of Kubernetes to a deep level. Hands on with containerization and orchestration using Docker
- Strong Experience using reverse proxies (NGINX)
- Translate complex requirements into recommendations for solution architecture and implement emerging technologies in the DevOps Space
- Deliver Proof of concept projects and lead implementation projects.
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Microservice Architectures. (Lambda’s and Serverless Computing and API Gateways)
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins) Pipelines and various DevOps Deployment tools e.g., Spinnaker
- Highly proficient using Infrastructure as Code with either Terraform or CloudFormation
- Excellent Scripting Skills with any of the following: Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Excellent Linux and Windows Administration Skills
- Working Knowledge of other Cloud providers GCP/Azure beneficial
- Hands on with configuring observability tools e.g., Datadog, Splunk
- Experience with Content Management Systems would be very beneficial.
- AWS Services
- Terraform, Cloudfront
- Source Control Git
- Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD technologies Jenkins, Spinnaker
- Passionate and enthusiastic for new technology, particularly in relation to Cloud, Proactive, self-motivated, keen to share ideas and knowledge
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Thrive to be a team player
- Possesses expert analytical and problem analysis skills with an exceptional record for delivery.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage