Location: Prague, Praha, Czechia
Requisition Number: 1629
Position Title: Principal Enterprise Architect_G01
Enterprise Architect at Randstad Global, Digital Factory
your typical day includes
As an enterprise architect you are responsible for making sure that Randstad’s business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals. You establish a technology strategy and roadmap that enables the digital portfolio’s to support current and future business capabilities. You drive teams across the Digital Factory to rally around a shared technical vision.
You are passionate about the latest technologies and trends and decide if they would be a best fit for the company. You unite our information technology across common goals, policies, procedures and outlooks. Your job will be to create an overview of our assets, IT processes, business development strategies and other internal functions. You use these overviews to establish and implement changes that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion. You will cooperate with our C-level executives to establish baselines and benchmarks. Our goal is to future-proof our business using the right architecture, and you will be in the lead to achieve that.
you are responsible for:
- Defining and aligning the information technology architecture strategy and planning with the company's business goals.
- Creating and implementing an IT business vision and multi-year plan that provides strategic direction across Global IT teams.
- Optimizing information management through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Leading architects and subject matter experts (SME) in providing a consensus-based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever-changing business needs.
- Risk Management of information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
- Leading Governance and Compliance efforts.
- Helping to manage the Technology Tools and applications Portfolio.
- Promote a continuously delivery pipeline and DevOps capabilities across the Global IT teams
- Researching and recommending “build versus buy” strategies, to reduce costs and support competitive differentiation.
- Manage the appropriate governance forums to ensure the agreement and maintenance of the overall Enterprise Architecture and ensure that the process delivers strategic imperatives.
- 2+ years' experience in defining and implementing strategies under/as a CIO or equivalent or as enterprise architect
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Experience working with key stakeholders to provide strategic vision for product solutions
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills.
- Familiarity in solution architecture.
- Familiarity with modern development practices such as Agile.
- Strong technical, analytical and project management skills
- Broad understanding of architecture styles including Integration, application, data, and business architecture.
- Specialization in one of the following areas – Application, Infrastructure, Data, or Process Architecture.
- Familiarity with software modelling such as UML
- Familiarity with EA Frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to align and educate solution architects to the global architecture.
- Experience in leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- ideally experience with with following languages and tools:
- Familiarity with Java, SpringBoot, GoLang, or Python
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
what characterizes you?
- you are passionate about solving complex problems in an easy way
- you aim maximizing an excellent organization in the company to increase productivity
- you focus on what is truly best for the organization
- you combine helicoptering in business with zooming in on technical matters.
- you want to generate business impact
Community / Marketing Title: Enterprise Architect
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ