German speaking Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 1885
Position Title: Program Manager_G01
Customer Success Manager – Pay for Performance (PfP)
Our Amsterdam, Netherlands office is currently looking to hire a talented Customer Success Manager for our German/DACH market to join our European PfP team.
The international PfP team at Monster manages the whole process with the client and the team from Monster (performance marketing, customer service and sales). From go-to-market strategy, market segmentation, pre-sales, sales, and account management. You work closely with an inspired team of PFP Managers for BeNeLux, DACH, France, Italy, Sweden and UK to achieve our collective and individual targets.
As a customer success manager for PfP you are working for Monster’s highest profile, highest revenue, and (potential) global clients in a fast-growing environment. By providing our online recruitment solutions and services and solve the recruitment challenges our clients are facing. It requires to understand the client’s needs and translate this into Monster solutions.
What you will be doing…
- Building a strong relationship with our top-level clients to consult them how to utilise Monster.de. And together with a local sales representative maximise performance based on the client's needs;
- Analysing and optimising campaigns to help clients achieve their recruitment goals with smart candidate attraction;
- Setting up performance reports for our clients to manage and exceed expectations and drive qualitative customer success to strengthen long-lasting relationships;
- Communicating directly with our EU clients; identifying new opportunities in the market and being our eyes and ears for the customers to help develop our product according to their needs
- Steering client campaigns to balance multiple goals and stakeholders
- Driving results in terms of revenue growth to a given Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) by optimising conversions and upsell/optimise deals and by strategically adding new clients
- Contributing to expand the PfP solution within Monster strategically and tactically
- Lead bi-monthly performance calls with our clients
- Improve NPS score client by client
- Lock and improve our winning retention rate of >98%
What’s essential for you to have…
- Fully fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Education to Bachelor’s degree-level, ideally Master’s degree, in Business/Marketing or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role – preferably in marketing, agency, or similar solution to Monster
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communications skills
What’s in it for you…
- A permanent job with a competitive salary
- Participation in pension scheme
- Travel allowance and holiday allowance as well as allowance for mobile work/home office
- 26 vacation days per year (5 days per week) plus additional paid days for rest (care days, family time, special vacations)
- Attractive bonus share program
- Participation in pension scheme and National Bicycle Projects, NFP
- Our internal development program Monster Path
- A great and open team that wants to work with you on new ideas and shape the future of Monster
- Hybrid way of working: a modern office in Amsterdam that promotes communication and active exchange combined with working from home to concentrate on projects
- A flexible and international working environment, with a diverse, open and modern corporate culture that makes you feel welcome. It is important to us that you can bring your true self to work
- And of course: many other great and likeable Monsters who are already looking forward to seeing you
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to join Monster, please apply by clicking on the apply button… We’d love to hear from you!
Community / Marketing Title: German speaking Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL