Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Florence, SC, USA
Requisition Number: 1962
Position Title: Sales Operations Analyst_G03
Sales Operations Analyst - Remote
Monster Worldwide is currently looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to support the North America Sales Organization. This role will manage all “day to day” Sales Operations activities for an assigned sales team that supports the operational strategies and help drive performance improvements. Manage sales territory design/development, sales reporting & analysis, enforcement of sales policies/rules of engagement, issue resolution and other projects as assigned. Be the conduit into the centralized North America Sales Operations team for other Sales Ops needs, which may impact multiple verticals. Ultimately the efforts of the Sales Operations Analyst will help enable Sales Reps and Managers to be more effective, efficient and help drive sales against performance objectives.
- Work closely with sales to ensure territory design and sales quotas are best aligned, to maximize sales productivity.
- Support the implementation of associated TA changes and enhancements.
- Complete in-depth account and territory analysis in support of sales strategies and initiatives.
- Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution.
- Present data as well as management insight and trends.
- Contribute significantly to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis.
- Make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with overall goals and priorities; determine significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of success; contingencies are identified and preplanned.
- Communicate clearly and logically in writing and (verbally)
- Data mining, validation, and query support.
- Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance and Production Acceptance testing for all releases, certifying the system is ‘ready’ for use.
- Closely monitor “real time” sales performance and historical sales performance against quotas.
- Identify performance trends that could be related to quotas set (ex. attainment that is too high or too low) and advise accordingly.
- Perform “deep dives” as needed related to individual attainment versus quota, when requested by Sales Leaders or Sales Finance. Ensure “windfall” processes are followed.
- Provide supportive data and vital information in an organized, succinct, and concise manner.
- Strong Communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preffered or equivilant expereince
- 5 - 7 years related experience that includes business analysis/reporting
- Expert level skills with data analysis & presentation tools
- Experience creating and publishing reports in Excel
- Brio, Business Objects or other querying tools
- The ability to transform data into the information required to:
- Perform business analysis
- Support recommendations and proposals
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with and manage large volumes of data
- Proven track record of effectively partnering with, communicating to and influencing management staff at all levels
- Strong understanding of selling environments and the needs of Sales Reps & Managers
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $71,100-$118,500
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis until filled
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Florence, South Carolina US