Senior Information Security Engineer (FEDERAL) - Remote
Location: Weston, MA 02493, USA
Requisition Number: 2064
Position Title: Senior Information Security Engineer_G01
Senior Information Security Engineer - Remote
Monster Worldwide is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our Information Security team! This position will be supporting our Monster Government Solutions team. The individual selected for this role will be required to obtain, or already have an existing, security clearance to work within a Federal System. This will be a remote position, but personnel must be a US Citizen and located within the US.
- Identifying threats to services, systems, user experiences and user data and propose security control mitigations and defenses.
- Lead team discussions and processes related to analyze security, technology and operational risks and provide recommendations to enhance the security control procedures.
- Investigate and report instances related to security of services, systems and database, including but not limited to reported security incidents, event anomalies, phishing, spoof e-mailing and social engineering threats.
- Pro-actively identify, implement, and manage security controls to prevent and detect security risks
- Conduct application vulnerability tests against company properties.
- Assist with design and develop "Security by Design" processes, tools, and systems securing all services and systems in the environment.
- Implement Security Reviews in collaboration with applicable teams and stakeholders.
- Perform threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, code reviews, and SDLC support.
- Collaborate with team members and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with implementation of FedRAMP compliant security configurations in the AWS and Azure environments.
- GSA collaboration experience preferred.
- Strong written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in a governance, risk management and compliance role
- Must be able to obtain, or already have existing, security clearance
- Evaluating and communicating risk in a fact-based manner.
- Understanding of best practices for secure development practices and conducting web application assessments.
- Interact with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, customer-focused environment.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop creative solutions.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For over 25 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 14 markets, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways, we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $105,300 – 157,900
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis until filled.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Information Security Engineer (FEDERAL) - Remote
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US