Account Manager II - Staffing Sales
Location: Weston, MA 02493, USA
Requisition Number: 2066
Position Title: Account Manager II, Field Sales_G01
Account Manager II – Staffing Sales (Remote)
Monster is looking for an Account Manager to join our Staffing Sales team! Monster is one of the most storied brands within the Recruitment technology space and has a robust plan for growth ahead. In this role, you will be the “face of Monster” to some of the largest organizations within the Staffing Industry. You will ensure that they find value in Monster’s extensive line of recruitment-specific solutions.
You will be joining one of the most successful teams in our industry. Our culture has been described as collaborative and supportive. We exceed our revenue goals by keeping our clients’ best interests as our top priority. Come learn why our average tenure is over 10 years on this team.
- Cultivates new business while managing an existing book of accounts, achieving revenue goals.
- Embraces a challenger mindset to understand and clarify a customer’s challenges beyond surface level detail.
- Builds relationships with multiple stakeholders across a client’s organization.
- Shifts communication style and content to fit the needs of different stakeholders.
- Engages customers regularly to confirm value and adapts strategy when needed to optimize ROI, mitigating risk of churn.
- Drives growth by proactively identifying opportunities.
- Respectfully engages with internal partners to provide the best customer experience.
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Practices disciplined territory coverage, account planning, and forecasting.
- 3-5+ years of experience successfully selling technology or advertising solutions
- Experience hunting new opportunities within new accounts
- Experience managing a current book of business
- Experience in the staffing industry, HR tech space, or selling to other salespeople
- The most successful candidate will be able to tell us a story about grit. They will be a disciplined, self-starter who is comfortable working remotely.
- Formal sales training similar to Miller Heimann, MEDDIC, Challenger, and Power Messaging is nice to have, but certainly not required.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 25 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 14 markets, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social, and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $77,000 - $116,500
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis until filled.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager II - Staffing Sales
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US