Director - Digital Media Sales
Location: Weston, MA 02493, USA
Requisition Number: 2069
Position Title: Director, Sales_G01
Director, Digital Media Sales
Responsible for the growth and management of Digital Media Sales across all sites in the Military.com and Fastweb portfolios on a national level. Reporting to the SVP, this role will manage a team of 5 Sales Reps, a Solutions Engineer and 2 Sales Planners and be responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. This is a fully remote position.
- Leads the functional organization to achieve growth objectives and increase the effectiveness of the sales function by developing and implementing new sales, channel relationships, and account strategies.
- Expected to broaden the demand for the company’s solutions by aggressively managing the sales team and managers to seek both new accounts and expanding upon existing relationships.
- Expected to organize and execute the sales function in order to meet and exceed sales and growth objectives of the company.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales plans, quotas and forecasts while holding the team accountable for achieving these goals.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization that will foster success based on a culture of respect for the customers, employees, and managers.
- Typically, 4-year advanced study/college degree is required but equivalent relevant experience is acceptable.
- Proven success in successfully leading a best in class sales team by creating loyalty, trust, and commitment to company goals.
- Extensive experience in the Digital Media Space with expertise in market trends, performance metrics and pricing models.
- Strong planning, financial, strategic, and analytical skills with the proven ability to apply these skills with deft business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities.
- Extensive experience in developing sales organization that consistently delivers and exceeds year over year increases in revenue.
- Outstanding leadership skills with an ability to act as a change agent and create an impact on the organization.
- Proven ability to partner with senior business leaders to understand the needs and deliver solutions that both meet and exceed expectations.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For over 25 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 14 markets, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment, and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
*Salary range for this position: $120,000 - $219,000
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. Based on eligibility, a successful candidate’s total compensation may include a variable pay plan including bonus(es) and/or commission(s). In setting compensation, Monster complies with all local wage and hour laws.
In addition, Monster offers rich learning & development opportunities, a 401(k) plan, a stock purchase plan, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to uniquely fit your needs. Monster also focuses on overall wellbeing with our wellness program, 21 paid days off, 5 paid sick days, and 14 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis until filled
Community / Marketing Title: Director - Digital Media Sales
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US