Senior Drupal Developer
Location: Weston, Massachusetts, United States
Requisition Number: 944
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer_G01
Senior Backend Drupal Developer
Monster Worldwide is seeking a talented Senior Drupal Developer to join our CMS team! This role will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, and testing content management systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain current and new Drupal CMS applications with React front ends
- Participate in all aspects of our Agile SDLC including requirements analysis and design; work closely with technical, design, and product teams
- Investigate and analyze reported defects in a timely manner, and recommend solutions to these problems including code changes, data updates, or configuration modifications
- Provide input to execute on efforts to improve the efficiency and quality of our development projects
- Conduct and assist in unit, integration, and production testing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Drupal 8 content management development and strong experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- 3+ years of React or similar front-end framework preferred
- Competent with backend / module development and theming / front-end development
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of current Web development standards, common libraries, and tools
- Understanding of defensive coding methodologies and practices including Unit Testing and consideration of Edge Cases
- Experience with 508 Compliance and WCAG Accessibility standards
- Familiarity with MSSQL or MySQL, comfortable writing basic scripts, running queries, etc.
- Solid experience with both headless and static CMS publishing methods
Monster is a global leader in connecting people to jobs, wherever they are. For more than 20 years, Monster has helped people improve their lives with better jobs, and employers find the best talent. Today, the company offers services in more than 40 countries, providing some of the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities.
Monster continues its pioneering work of transforming the recruiting industry with advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including our flagship website monster.com® and a vast array of products and services.
Monster is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment through a culture of diversity, equity, safety, and belonging. Our goal is to make work a happy and productive place for all through transparency and accountability at all levels of our organization.
If there’s an accommodation you need or prefer as part of your application, or if you have some feedback for us on ways we can make our process more accessible for all, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-800-MONSTER and let us know how we can help!
Please do not direct any general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodations will be responded to from this email address and/or phone number.
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Drupal Developer
Monster (Randstad Group) is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile, to social, we help companies find people with customized solutions and we use the world's most advanced technology to match the right people to the right job.
We've made it our mission to help companies find better candidates. And nobody brings more cutting-edge tools to help them do just that than Monster. Whatever their needs are, we have the products and technologies to build a bespoke solution for our clients, to help them find #TheRightFit.
Innovation is the heart of our success... and our future. We're changing the way people think about work, and we're helping them improve their lives and their work performance with new technology, tools and training.
What makes Monster great…
Monster is synonymous with innovation; we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together. In fact, we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose... Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so.
Find out more about Working at Monster here: https://www.monster.com/about/working-here/
Location_formattedLocationLong: Weston, Massachusetts US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage